UPDATE November 18, 2018
Basic policy on personal information
NIHONKIMONO CO.,LTD. (hereinafter referred to as "our Company") will comply with the Personal Information Protection Act and other related laws and regulations, and will strive to properly manage and protect personal information held by our Company.
1. "Personal Information" handled by Us
Personal information is information that can identify a specific individual. Personal information handled by our company includes your name, address, date of birth, sex, phone number, e-mail address, occupation, work place etc.
2. Acquisition of Personal Information
Based on the purpose of use, we will acquire personal information under the intention of the customer by appropriate and legitimate means within the range necessary for business.
3. Purpose of Using Personal Information
We will use the personal information you provided for the following purposes.
· For order reception and delivery of goods
· For providing information that seems to be beneficial and necessary for customers such as new product information
· To provide services suitable for customers
· To respond to customer inquiries
4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not disclose / provide the acquired personal information to third parties without obtaining the consent of the customer, except in the following cases.
· Based on laws and ordinances
· When necessary for the protection of human life, body or property
· When it is necessary to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations by a national institution or a local public entity or a person entrusted with it
5. Management of Consignee Handling Personal Information
To the extent necessary for achieving the purpose of use in 3, Purpose of Using Personal Information, above, we may provide part of personal information to outsourcer. Even in this case, we will seek appropriate handling of personal information provided by our company and will manage it appropriately.
6. Proper Management of Personal Information
We will take appropriate safety control measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, tampering, leakage, etc., and other safety management of personal information. We will also provide education and awareness on personal information protection to officers and employees dealing with personal information. Keeping personal information accurate and up-to-date, and striving to erase it when it is no longer necessary, we will manage it appropriately.
7. Inquiries about Inquiries, Modifications, Deletions etc. of Personal Information
If you wish to inquire, modify or delete the personal information you provided to us, we will confirm that you are the identity of ourselves, promptly respond to the reasonable extent I will get you. Inquiries and consultations concerning personal information will be received at the inquiry on our website.
8. Change of This Policy
We will review the handling of personal information from time to time as necessary in accordance with changes in laws and regulations and necessity. When making changes, we will make it public on our website.